Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Twilusted Blog Modifications

Yippee! I am now relieved to say that Twilusted Blog has a new layout with a working header/banner and comment box. Oh happy, happy, joy, joy! I've been trying to implement a 3 Column template for a week and was nearly at my wits end until I found Free XML Blogger Templates. I also added a few mods here and there but most are still a work in progress.

The old layout...
Photobucket

The new layout...
Photobucket

Humongo thanks to the fabulous Kristina from Bitten By Blogging for offering to help me during my html knowledge fail. Your html codes didn't work for the previous 3 Column templates I had but your efforts are greatly appreciated hun. Smooches!

Now that I'm super duper content with my blogger design and layout, I can go back to my Photoshop creations without further distractions. It's possible I'm still shocked from the affirmation of Robsten -- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's hand-holding photos from Paris. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment