Saturday, July 25, 2009

Screencaps Of EW Interview Rob

I love these screencaps of Robert and cast during the Entertainment Weekly interview at Comic-Con in San Diego. (I just arrived home from a full beach day in SD, three days too late for Robic-Con. Grr, to the husband who chose to rub it in the whole time! Now, I choose to blog while he bathes the kids. Muahaha!) Here is my bit of fun with Ps, the photos below are color enhanced.

I friggin' bring fangirls to their knees with my smile.

This bish is ridiculously exasperating!

Lol at Rob's plethora of animated facial expressions, I just had to make this gif! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it. Right-click, save, review. *angelic smile*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks @FakerParis for the tip!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment