Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ramblings of a Twilusted Fan

Hey all, it's me. Thao! I was in the mood for change and decided to do so with retiring eternaltwilighter as my screenname. I'm officially, twilusted. Tehehe. I lust for all things Twilight and Robert Pattinson so this name fits me to a tee. This will also be the official site for my stab at writing fanfic, which I'm currently brainstorming. I'm betting this will be a disastrous effort but the fandom has given me inspiration from their beautiful storytelling and my mind won't quit until I follow through.

In case you don't know me, I'm one of the banner creators for Robsessed. This is the most witty and hilarious Robert Pattinson fansite ever, come join Gozde and Dani in their daily feeds of Rob news, photos and whereabouts. Ok, so I'm exaggerating on the latter but I'm hoping to convince them that it's crucial Robfan knowledge. :)

These Robert Rollingstones Outtakes are breathtaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment