Friday, June 10, 2011

Edward & Bella Honeymoon Desktop Background

The love for my most recent banner creation for Robsessed was simply amazing! I was responsible for epic gasping, moaning, groaning and fainting spells worldwide. Believe it when I say that it was a pleasure to bring you so much UNF!

Seeing as how I can't wait for the movie adaptation of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn and it's continuation of Edward & Bella's love, I've been inspired to create a desktop background. Below, you'll find the headboard action between Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. Seriously, I can't comprehend how I was able to survive through the Photoshopping of all these erotic images together! *gulps convulsively*

Right-click, save and lick! Don't forget to leave me some love in my comments!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. This is just wonderful...has made my laptop perfect. Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure hun. Thanks for the love!

    ReplyDelete