Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holidays From Twilusted

This year -- for me and my obsession of Robert Pattinson and all things Twilight -- has been full of amazing breakthroughs. I broke out of my shy, reserved self and made friends with many remarkable fans. I've helped raise awareness and contributed to phenomenol causes that are continuously helping others in need. Lastly, I've trekked my way through uncharted territory and the satisfaction of these accomplishments have opened up doors to unparalleled experiences for me. Thank you 2009 for an extraordinary year.


I've been superly uberly duperly busy with holiday events and christmas shopping but I'd like to take a moment to thank you all for your love and support of my Robgraphic creations and my Twilusted Blog established since July. Your appreciation for my little hobby brings me great joy and I couldn't be any more grateful. A big shoutout to all my 900+ Twitter followers and 62 blogger followers. Who knew there were so many Twilight pervs out there who want to follow me in my lust for all things Twilight? I heart you all, hardcore!

Twilusted wishes you all a wonderful holiday and may your new year be filled with many Robert Pattinson promises. :)

1 comment:

  1. Damn...I missed this. Thanks hon. Hope you have a wonderful New Years!

    ReplyDelete