Tuesday, October 13, 2009

People Special HQ Robward Banner & De-Tagged Images

I was in the mood for green last night and this banner, for my ladies of Robsessed, is the result of it. These images are from the People Special Magazine out on stands now. I'm gonna grab me this November issue and clip Robward's picture out and tape it to my wall and french kiss it silly. Ok...erm...just a teensy eensy bit carried away here. Forget I said that, now move along. Lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Before you go, I've de-tagged and color enhanced these images of Robward and Krisella. Right-click, save and lick! Oh yeah, and review and follow me and all that good stuff. :) I hearts my Twilusted followers.

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Loving these pics. So I'm not the only one snogging Robward pics then?!? ;)

    ReplyDelete