Wednesday, October 21, 2009

AnOther Man Magazine Robert Animated Banner & Wallpaper

For my ladies of Robsessed, whom I am nothing without. It's an animated banner of Robert Pattinson from AnOther Man Magazine, October issue. Le sigh!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I had major food poisoning 3 days ago and was administered an IV for dehydration. My poor abdominals suffered but on the upside, I lost a few pounds of excess water weight. Pray for me that it stays off. :D This pic of Rob from my harddrive of lusty goodies was what helped me get better.

Photobucket

For my Twilusted followers, a wallpaper full of lusty goodness - minus tags. This creation gave me strength during my impromptu colon cleansing. Right-click, save and lick!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. you are so talented...that is all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I'm so sorry Thao! Food poisoning is awful! Yikes!

    On the upside the banner and the wallpaper is AMAZING! I just put up another one last night so I'll save this one for a bit :))

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food poisoning--yuck. Your banner is gorgeous. Of course you have a great subject. I just love his right profile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I gotta say that your work is awesome! I'm very jealous indeed! My blog would look so much better if it had your artwork!!! If your ever interested let me know. Check out my profile. Do you do all ROBsessed's Banner's? *Bowing to your superior banner skills*

    ReplyDelete