Saturday, July 9, 2011

Robert Pattinson George Dickel Whisky Banner

I've had quite the honor from the wonderful @EmeraldKate to design artwork of Robert Pattinson for her side project, RobArt Gallery, where she displays my creations and claims to love them. Lol. Seeing as how I couldn't sleep a wink tonight, I managed to design her a website banner containing Rob's recent images from the Cosmopolis set with his half haircut (how can he still look so fcukhawt?) and newly acquired (correct me if I'm wrong) George Dickel Whisky t-shirt. I believe this may be the next Stoli tee!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. CLAIM I love them? You KNOW I love them. Thank you so much for making this banner for me (and the matching wallpapers) I am the one who was honoured!
    Thanks again babes xx and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete