Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Been A Minute

I haven't been able to create any new banners as of late due to the loss of Photoshop, courtesy of my computer fail. It's been a minute since I've posted on this blog so I've resorted to fingering around with free banner creators online and came up with this. It's of Robert Pattinson from his Water For Elephants Berlin Red Carpet appearance a few days ago. It's not half bad but I wish I was given more versatility with these free banner creator sites while I wait out for a new comp.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

WFE was simply amazing! Robert Pattinson was the heart of the movie and his portrayal of Jacob Janowski was exceptionally well played. Of course, I admit I may be completely biased to everything Rob is and does. :P I've only seen the movie once, this past Monday, right after voluntarily giving up Rob for the whole Lent season. I can't believe I survived!

No comments:

Post a Comment